Trench heater with fan
Type of convector: VCV.150.160.2TV
Height: 150 mm.
Width: 160 mm.
Heat output : (95/85/20 °C) 426 - 4516 W.
Standard length: 600-3000 (50 mm interval)
|Type||Height [mm]||Width [mm]||Heat output||Standard length [mm]|
|(95/85/20 °С) [W]|
|VCV.150.160.2PV||150||160||426 - 4516||600-3000 (50 mm interval)|
|Trench heater with fan|
|Adjustable body height||0 - 40 mm.|
|Heat exchanger||2-pipe, vertical|
|Heat exchanger length||L- 350 mm.|
|Heat exchanger width||50 mm.|
|Heat exchanger height||100 mm.|
|Pipe diameter||15 mm.|
|Operating pressure||16 bar (1.6 MPa)|
|Connection||2 x G1 / 2"Connection 2 x G1/2' (internal thread)|
|Center distance of the heat exchanger pipes||50 mm.|
|Maximal heat transfer fluid temperature||95 °С|
|Voltage||220 V AC, 50 Hz|
Heat output diagram VCV.150.160.2TV
The manufacturer provides the following warranty:
- 10 years on a plate copper-aluminum heat exchanger;
- 10 years for through corrosion of the convector body;
- 1 year for fans and other used convector parts.
VITRON convector manufacturer reserves the right to change designs and prices without prior notice.
- case material - galvanized steel 1 mm thick, coated with wear-resistant powder coating (coating color: matt black);
- material and coating of grills - anodized aluminum, powder coated aluminum, wood (oak);
- height adjustment from 0 to 40 mm due to special adjusting bolts;
- heat exchanger connection - G1 / 2 ’’ (internal thread);
- the use of materials with increased heat transfer properties (Cu - copper, Al - aluminum) and resistant to corrosion;
- copper-aluminum heat exchanger coated with wear-resistant powder coating (coating color: matte black);
- special adjustment screws make it easy to align the convector in a horizontal plane.
- powder coated galvanized steel casing;
- set of installation legs;
- transverse or longitudinal grills;
- decorative frame made of aluminum L and Z-shaped profile or edging of J and F-profile made in the color of the grille;
- copper-aluminum heat exchanger (diameter of copper pipe 15 mm);
- manual air vent G1 / 8 ’’;
- technical passport, installation and operating instructions;
The VITRON forced-convector built into the floor is a heating device in which a copper-aluminum heat exchanger and a tangential fan are installed, the heat from which is transferred to the heated room by natural (with the fan turned off) and forced (with the fan turned on) convection. Allows blocking a stream of cold air from the glazed facades or windows. This type of convector are used for heating only dry rooms.
Combined use with underfloor heating, ventilation, radiator water heating systems is possible. It can be installed in both single-pipe and double-pipe heating systems.