The VITRON fancoil convector mount in the floor is a heating device that has a copper-aluminum heat exchanger and a tangential fan.
This convector is designed for both heating and cooling the air in the room. The connection requires a refrigerant source (+7...+16 °C). For collecting condensate, construction provides a molded bottom with a drainage pipe.
Allows you to block the flow of cold / warm air from glazed facades or Windows. It can be installed in both single-tube and double-tube heating systems.
It is recommended to install this convector in heating systems with an operating pressure of no more than 16 ATM (1.6 MPa) and a heat transfer fluid temperature of no more than + 95 °C.
In order to avoid corrosion of the heat exchanger due to the phenomenon of "stray currents", are recommended to ground the convector housing.
- The VITRON convector consists of housing, copper-aluminum heat exchanger, decorative grills, decorative frame, and tangential fan.
- The convector housing is made of stainless steel sheet with a thickness of 0.8 mm and has holes for connecting the heat exchanger (end and side). The convector box has a molded bottom with slopes to the center.
- The end wall of the housing has a condensate drainpipe with an outer diameter of Ø 10 mm.
- The upper part of the case has a decorative frame made of L-shaped, J-shaped, Z-shaped or F-shaped aluminum profile.
- The heat exchanger is coated with a wear-resistant powder coating (coating color: silver). The fittings for connecting the heat exchanger to the heating system have an internal pipe thread G1/2*. The distance between the axes of the fittings is 50 mm
- The heat exchanger is equipped with an air vent to remove air from the heating system.
- The convector design uses low-noise tangential fans designed for a voltage of 12 V. the Total sound pressure level does not exceed 32 dB (A) at the maximum speed of the fan and 19 dB (A) at the minimum speed.
- Decorative grills can be made of two types: rolled and rigid, which consists of cross sections separated by bushings. Depending on the type of grills, a rigid spring (roll) or a pin (rigid) can connect profiles. The distance between grills profile varies, and can be 10, 13, 18 mm.
- The grills profile is made of natural wood-oak or anodized aluminum.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OPERATION
- Operating pressure of the heat exchanger is not more than 16 ATM (1.6 MPa);
- Hydraulic test pressure no more than 25 ATM (2.5 MPa);
- Maximum recommended heat transfer fluid temperature +110 °C;
- Operating temperature of the refrigerant +7 °C;
- It is recommended to ground the convector.
STANDARD DELIVERY SET
- Housing made of stainless steel;
- Tangential fan, 12 V supply voltage, with reduced noise level.
- Transverse or longitudinal grills;
- Decorative frame made of aluminum L and Z-shaped profile or edging made of J and F-profile. Profile painted in grills color.
- Powder-coated copper-aluminum heat exchanger (copper tube diameter 15 mm);
- Manual air vent G1/8";
- Set of mounting screw and fasteners;
- Technical data sheet, installation and operation instructions